Chocolate Collective Experience During Covid-19
Before you get stuck into your deliciously, decadent Chocolate Truffle Making Workshop, please read our Covid-19 Guidelines.
We are continuously assessing Government Covid-19 Guidelines to ensure our advice is up to date.
Our Experienced Chocolatiers…
- Are here to welcome you into the magical world of chocolate, whilst also ensuring the safety of everyone who has booked a workshop with us. We have completed a Covid Prevention Certification and secured Food Hygiene Level 5, ensuring the highest levels of cleanliness.
We kindly ask, before you arrive…
If you have ANY of the following symptoms:
- a new continuous cough
- a fever/high temperature
- a headache
- a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
Please do NOT attend the workshop. We will re-book you onto a future workshop if you are unable to attend for this reason.
When you arrive…
- NHS Track and Trace QR codes are available at the entrance to the venue. Please scan and register if possible.
- Please wear a Facemask when entering the venue and in all public areas of the venue.
- There will be signage in the venue reception and staff will be on hand to direct you to the workshop room.
- All guests must wash their hands thoroughly before starting the workshop. Antiseptic hand wipes will also be available throughout the workshop.
Throughout the workshop…
- Workstations will be positioned 2m apart from each other.
- Guests at different workstations will not share equipment during the session.
- We will provide disposable aprons, gloves and hand sanitiser wipes. These are individually wrapped and compliant with food hygiene standards, to kill bacteria.
When it’s time to leave…
- All equipment, workstations and touching points will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised between workshops.
We have worked hard to ensure that our workshops are just as much fun (and just as delicious!) as they were before social distancing restrictions, and our safety measures, although robust, will not impact your experience. Read more about what to expect from your chocolate workshop.