Chocolate Collective Experience During Covid-19
We’re thrilled that the easing of lockdown restrictions means we can bring some sweet relief back to chocolate lovers across the UK!
We know the Covid-19 fight is far from over, and we’re doing everything we can to ensure the time you spend with us is as safe as it is fun. Before you get stuck into your deliciously, decadent Deluxe Chocolate Truffle Making Workshop, please read our Covid-19 Guidelines.
Our Experienced Chocolatiers…
- Are here to welcome you into the magical world of chocolate, whilst also ensuring the safety of everyone who has booked a workshop with us. We have Covid Prevention Certification and Food Hygiene Level 5.
- Our friendly and approachable hosts are on hand for any questions you may have before, during, or after the workshop, so please don’t hesitate to ask us.
We kindly ask, before you arrive…
If you have ANY of the following symptoms:
- a new continuous cough
- a fever/high temperature
- a headache
- a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
Please do NOT attend the workshop. We will re-book you onto a future workshop if you are unable to attend for this reason.
When you arrive…
- There will be signage in the venue reception and staff will be on hand to direct you to the workshop room.
- On arrival, all guests must wash their hands thoroughly, toilets and hand sanitising facilities are available for attendees. Antiseptic hand wipes will also be available throughout the workshop.
- Facemasks are optional (we will be guided by Government Guidelines).
Throughout the workshop…
- Workstations will be positioned 2m apart from each other, with a maximum of 4 people from the same household/bubble at a workstation.
- Guests at different workstations will not share equipment during the session.
- We will provide disposable aprons and gloves.
- Your Host will maintain a 2m distance when addressing and demonstrating to the group.
- Guests will be asked to wash or sanitise their hands regularly, using the facilities provided.
When it’s time to leave…
- We will stagger groups and individuals leaving to avoid groups of people exiting the building.
- All equipment, workstations and touching points will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised between workshops.
These current times are challenging, which is why we think providing people with an opportunity to have some safely socialise, be creative, and leave their worries behind for a while, is so important!
We have worked hard to ensure that our workshops are just as much fun (and just as delicious!) as they were before lockdown, and our safety measures, although robust, will not impact your experience. You can read here more about what to expect from your chocolate workshop.
Please note. Our workshops are usually held at the Hotel Novotel in Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. However, due to Covid-19 restrictions, this may be subject to change. We will inform you if our workshops change to another city centre location.