Chocolate Collective Experience During Covid-19
We’re thrilled to be bringing some sweet relief to chocolate lovers across the UK during this difficult time.
We know the Covid-19 fight is far from over, and we’re doing everything we can to ensure the time you spend with us is as safe as it is fun. Before you get stuck into your deliciously, decadent Chocolate Truffle Making Workshop, please read our Covid-19 Guidelines.
We are continuously assessing Government Covid-19 Guidelines to ensure our advice is up to date.
Our Experienced Chocolatiers…
- Are here to welcome you into the magical world of chocolate, whilst also ensuring the safety of everyone who has booked a workshop with us. We have completed a Covid Prevention Certification and secured Food Hygiene Level 5, ensuring the highest levels of cleanliness.
- Our friendly and approachable hosts are on hand for any questions you may have before, during, or after the workshop, so please don’t hesitate to ask us.
We kindly ask, before you arrive…
If you have ANY of the following symptoms:
- a new continuous cough
- a fever/high temperature
- a headache
- a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
Please do NOT attend the workshop. We will re-book you onto a future workshop if you are unable to attend for this reason.
When you arrive…
- NHS Track and Trace QR codes are available at the entrance to the venue. Please scan and register if possible.
- Please wear a Facemask when entering the venue and for the duration of the workshop.
- There will be signage in the venue reception and staff will be on hand to direct you to the workshop room.
- On arrival, all guests must wash their hands thoroughly, toilets and hand sanitising facilities are available for attendees. Antiseptic hand wipes will also be available throughout the workshop.
Throughout the workshop…
- Workstations will be positioned 2m apart from each other.
- Guests at different workstations will not share equipment during the session.
- We will provide disposable aprons, gloves and hand sanitiser wipes. These are individually wrapped and compliant with food hygiene standards, to kill bacteria.
- Your Host will maintain a 2m distance when addressing and demonstrating to the group.
- Guests will be asked to wash or sanitise their hands regularly, using the facilities provided.
When it’s time to leave…
- We will stagger groups and individuals leaving to avoid groups of people exiting the building.
- All equipment, workstations and touching points will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised between workshops.
These current times are challenging, which is why we think providing people with an opportunity to safely socialise, be creative, and leave their worries behind for a while, is so important!
We have worked hard to ensure that our workshops are just as much fun (and just as delicious!) as they were before social distancing restrictions, and our safety measures, although robust, will not impact your experience. Read more about what to expect from your chocolate workshop.
Please note: Our workshops are usually held at the Hotel Novotel in Manchester and Leeds with Birmingham currently at the Ibis. However, due to Covid-19 restrictions, this may be subject to change. We will inform you if our workshops change to another city centre location.