Chocolate making courses in Leeds
Come on our Leeds Chocolate Workshops to learn all about Chocolate
More things you could learn during our Chocolate Making Courses in the heart of Leeds City Centre:
- Nearly all cacao trees grow within 20% of the equator.
- Chocolate has evolved into such a massive industry that almost 40-50 million people depend upon it for their livelihoods.
- Mayans used chocolate during marriage and baptism ceremonies instead of using blood.
- According to Aztec legend, the God Quetzalcoatl bought cacao to earth but was cast out of heaven for giving it to humans. As he fled he vowed "to return to earth one day as a fair skinned bearded man to save the earth".
- The cacao bean naturally contains over 300 flavours and 400 separate aromas.
Enjoy our Chocolate Making Courses in Leeds!
Chocolate Collective's Chocolate Making Courses in Leeds include Express Chocolate Making Courses designed for Hen Partiess on Saturday mornings and Deluxe Chocolate Making Courses in the afternoons that cater for chocolate lovers of every kind, be it individuals, couples or groups.